Saturday, March 22, 2008

The Eyes Have It

Allergies, that is. This is my worst time of year, and my eyeballs are red, sore and ready to fall out of my head. Does anyone out there have any recommendations for treating springtime eye allergies? It's almost too much to bear.

I stopped wearing contact lenses ages ago due to eye allergies, but I'd love to get back into them again. (I refuse to have lasik surgery, so that's not an option.) Anyone have any experience with severe eye allergies and contact lens wearing? What brand/type of contacts do you wear? Would you recommend them?

Please help!

2 comments:

Embedded in Brooklyn said...

Do you take zyrtec or similar? Wouldn't the first course be treating the allergies?

Major Generalist said...

I've taken a few allergy meds, but the side effects tend to really get to me, so I'm looking more towards homeopathy. Allergies suck!